Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hitchhiker On The Interstate

I was riding my enduro motorcycle the other day in my usual “uniform” — skintight faded levis and of course the mandatory black leather biker jacket.  I was headed down the interstate when my eyes beheld a guy by the side of the road thumbing a ride.  He was in a black leather jacket as well, but not as nice as mine, and unbelievably skintight faded levis.  I could not believe my eyes–I mean in this age of loose jeans here was a young stud in incredibly skintight faded levis, just like he had parachuted down from the 1970’s to today!  Naturally, I HAD to stop and check him out.  He was in his late teens or early twenties, average build, very good looking, and of course had the tight jeans to die for.
“Hey, you need a ride or something?”  I was a bit awkward, still in shock in seeing this guy in his painted on faded levis.
“Yeah, that would be great!”  He had a very nice smile, and he was clean cut and had sandy hair of slightly longer than average length, but very neatly trimmed.
“Hop on!” I beckoned to him.
He hopped on the back of my enduro motorcycle, sinking his skintight faded levis into the soft leather seat.  I could feel him move forward in the seat until he was fairly tight up against me and my leather jacket and skintight levis.
“Hold on!” I commanded as we took off.  He put his leather-clad arms around me and held on tight as we sped off down the interstate.  Man, feeling him hold me so tight and feeling his skintight levis up against mine was getting me hornier than I thought could be possible.
“You in a hurry?” I asked as I slowed down a bit so he could hear me through my helmet.
“Not really.”
“How about we go off road just a bit?”
“Hey, sounds like fun, let’s go!”
We headed off the interstate and down the side road to a dirt road and headed down it.  As the motorcycle bounced around more and more on the gravel road, he held on tighter than even while we were on the interstate.  Finally, I slowed down and pulled off the gravel road near some large rocks.  I killed the engine, and he dismounted the motorcycle, though it was tough because his jeans were so incredibly skintight.
“So where are you headed?” I asked.
“No where special.  I was just sick of being inside and needed to get out for a while.  How about you?”
“Well, I’m just out riding around, looking for cheap thrills.”  We both laughed, and his great smile became obvious.
“What kind of cheap thrills?”
“Oh, it’s just that I’m horny as hell, and don’t know what to do about it” I conveniently lied, knowing full well what I wanted to do about it!
“What would you like to do about it?”
I looked down at his skintight faded levis, and he noticed me looking at his tortured levis.
“I’d like to have some good looking guy feel me off in my skintight levis.”  Damn was I bold or what!  I guess I don’t mess around when I’m horny as hell!
“Would I do?”
“Are you kidding?  Look at your skintight levis!  I’m just imagining what you could do to mine!  Want to feel my tortured denim?”
“Yeah, sure, but only if you will feel mine.”
“Deal!”
My heart was racing about a million miles an hour.  Here was a young good looking stud decked out skintight faded levis and leather jacket about to feel my bulging cock trying to explode through my tortured super skintight levis!  I was getting super rock hard at just the thought, as well as being able to see his hard meat bulging in his skintight faded jeans.  He came around in front of me, and put his arms around me.  He rubbed my leather jacketed back, then his hands came down to my tight ass.  He rubbed my butt and felt the tortured denim and my patch pockets and bursting seams.  Then his hands came around the front of my jeans and began to rub my huge hard cock buried in my seriously overstretched levis.  I did not think it could grow any harder, but it did, and it was so confined in my tortured skintight jeans it almost hurt.  With one hand he rubbed and stroked my bulging mounded levis and with his other hand he felt my ass through the tortured faded denim.  My heart rate skyrocketed as I felt the incredible pleasure this guy was giving me.  It did not take me all that long to pump a huge load into my tortured levis.  The cum had nowhere to go in my skintight levis except through the denim, which it did in massive quantities!  He rubbed the hot manjuice all over the front of my skintight faded jeans and it felt really good to feel my hot cum being rubbed into my skintight jeans by this hot young stud.
“Thanks, dude, that was awesome!  It’s now your turn!”
As the young guy stood up straight in his leather jacket and tortured skintight levis, I began to rub his tight jeans all over.  The butt, the seams trying to rip out, his patch pockets with his wallet in the right one, and then around to the front of his beautiful overstretched levis.  His huge cock was growing even larger in its seriously confined area, and I thought it was going to bust out of the overstrained denim any moment, but the tight jeans held it in amazingly enough.  I rubbed and pumped his hard meat through the tight denim.  Oh man, it felt incredibly good to feel his cock through the tortured faded denim.  I rubbed it harder and harder and he started breathing irregularly and I could see the pleasure I was giving him by rubbing his rock hard cock seriously trying to burst out of his skintight levis.  I rubbed his meat softly through the denim, then harder and harder.  The denim felt incredibly good to my fingers.
Finally, after a few minutes of incredible pleasure to both him and me, he pumped a huge load of hot creamy manjuice into his torturously skintight levis.  Just like me, his hot cum had nowhere to go but through the tight denim.  Like what he did for me, I rubbed his hot cum all over the front of his tight jeans.  Oh, man, that hot cum felt so good as it oozed through the skintight jeans material.  I rubbed it all over the front of his tortured levis, and all over the bursting seams and his patch pockets.
I kissed him on the cheek.
“Man, dude, that was AWESOME!”
“Yeah, you were pretty hot yourself!” he admitted with a sheepish grin.
We got back onto the motorcycle, and as we breezed down the dirt road, his hands felt the skintight denim in my levis legs and ass.  The hot cum there was starting to dry a bit, and it was a bit sticky.  We got back to the road and I took him home, with him feeling my tight jeans, my now-hardening-again cock buried in my skintight levis growing every time he felt it through the tortured denim.  I could not believe my new-found friend, and wondered out loud where he had been all my life!
We exchanged phone numbers, and decided we’d have to get together again soon for some more incredibly fun hot skintight faded levis action between us.  When I got home I felt my enduro motorcycle seat, and all the cum that was now on it from his and my skintight levis.  And we did get together again, but those tales will have to wait for another day….

No comments:

Post a Comment